- October 2015
- October 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- June 2013
- April 2013
- February 2013
- April 2012
- “Tools trump training, said Marcus Buckingham”
- The way in which we ask a question in the workplace has a big impact on the way we get the answer . . .
- TAKING THE GUESSWORK OUT OF PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Is it ethical to provide employee DISC Reports to their Manager? an ethical question . . .
- The eight personalities involved in change management programmes
The Talent Lab is the Consultancy & Research subsidiary of Talent Tools.
The Talent Lab will host our Blog, which will provide members of the HR, or as we prefer, Talent, fraternity, with the latest thinking, research and trends in Talent Management.
Expect to see articles, studies, comments, commentary and synopsis on the people issues that affect workplaces.
The Talent Lab will also be involved in undertake primary Talent Management research and will publish the results here at the Lab. You are invited to participate in our primary research Endeavours.
The aim of the Talent Lab is to enhance workplace performance and wellbeing, our vision is to see people Thriving @ Work™.
We hope you join and enjoy the journey.